By clicking on the given links mentioned in this post, we may earn money from the mentioned companies. Thank you for your support in our small business!Today I have the Best Fettuccine Shrimp Alfredo Recipe there is for you. The recipe is made up by me and I totally love it. Sometimes, I’m just craving a certain taste and then I just try to make it and when I do, it turns out to be the best recipe ever. I’m not alone here, am I?
This is probably one of my favorite dinner recipes. It has shrimp in it AND pasta! What else do you need? I had been loving shrimp since I was about 7 years old when we went to Spain to a local seafood restaurant. They first looked scary to me, but my dad had convinced me to try one…and guess what? Since then I’m kind of crazy about them.
My hubby loves when I’m making this and it is super great if company decides to come over spontaneously. It seems like a complicated dish, but it really isn’t!
Keep scrolling for the recipe!
Let me know what you think in the comments below and keep browsing my other posts 🙂
- 2 cups or 400g Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups or 300g Pacific White Shrimp
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Seasoning Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 cup or 360g Whipped Cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a half pot full of water to boil. Add the fettucine pasta and cook for 10min or according to packaging instructions.
- While your fettuccine are cooking, take the 1 1/2 cups of shrimp and peel the tails off if necessary. If not, put them in a pan with your 3 tbsp of oil. Put on low heat.
- Now add the cajun, seasoning salt and garlic powder and keep roasting on low heat until the pasta is cooked. Stir occasionally.
- When pasta is cooked, drain water and add to the shrimp pan.
- Add the 1 1/2 cup whipping cream and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.