By clicking on the given links mentioned in this post, we may earn money from the mentioned companies. Thank you for your support in our small business!
Christmas is around the corner. Again. I feel like time just races by…like we just had Christmas a couple months ago. But hey, it’s an advantage, because I love the Christmas spirit, the Christmas feelings and (of course!) the Christmas smells. Luckily, I live in a state where we have snow usually in the beginning of November already, so our Christmas feeling starts early. If you don’t feel like Christmas at all yet, then I hope that this get’s you started!
Below I have some of my favorite Christmas wrapping ideas. I’m sure you’ll love them too!
- This wrapping is simple, yet elegant. I love the white with the fresh green! Source here.
- Darker, but still nautical. Love it. Source here.
- Those printed Christmas trees make the wrapping oh-so-cute! I have a thing for fresh green plants on wrapping paper… Source here.
- Wow! This wrapping looks perfect! The burlap gives such a nice unique touch to it. Source here.
- Ever thought of wrapping all your presents in little natural boxes? With the name tag and rosemary wreath these boxes look anything but boring! Source here.
- These wrapping ideas just get better and better. I love the simplicity. Source here.
- Black and white wrapping paper? Why not?! With some white & black pictures of the past year, pine cones and green leaves it’s sure to make a statement! Source here.
- Add a bit of shabby chic with white paper dollies. Looks beautiful and is so easy to do! Source here.
- So simple but yet so filled. Love it. Source here.
- One looks better than the other. Love these ideas. Source here.
- Again, super simple but beautiful. These cute tags are unbeatable. Source here.
- This one has shabby, rustic and nautical all in one. Source here.
- These wrapped presents are a masterpiece. If you look closely, you’ll see that they’re actually very easy to do 😉 Source here.
- Gift tags out of clay? Why not?! Source here.
- Another one of my favorites. Simple but oh so pretty! Source with free printable here.
- This wrapping style just happens to be one of the most popular on Pinterest. Source here.
- These just get better and better… Source here.
- Pine cones, pine needles, jute twine and rustic wrapping paper. It can’t get any better or simpler. Source here.
- This one is just super duper adorable. I have a thing for hearts, they tell me (according to half my house is filled with them). I’m really trying to reduce them, but it seems like it’s going the other way. Source here.
- Last but not least: striped wrapping paper! Super cute! Source here.
Which one was your favorite? xoxo