By clicking on the given links mentioned in this post, we may earn money from the mentioned companies. Thank you for your support in our small business!
Today I’ll share with this savory delicious Chicken Potato Casserole With Broccoli Recipe. My husband just loved this recipe, I tell you: L-O-V-E-D. It was so creamy and soft and just so delicious.
This is another recipe made up by moi, but I’m sure there are similar ones out there, duh. I can guarantee you though that none of them taste as good as this one. 😉
Somehow I seem to be having the problem to make my food look attractive. It can taste awesome, but would look…. well, not that awesome. This sucks because I need to take good pictures for this blog. Any hints from you guys?
This recipe couldn’t get any simpler and be done any faster, so this is how it goes:
- Cube your potatoes, broccoli and your onion and throw them in a Glass Baking Dish
- Then, cook your cubed chicken with oil, seasoning salt, Montreal chicken spice and salt and pepper to taste and add that in the Glass Baking Dish as well. Add in the whipped cream and sour cream.
- Now, mix in all your seasonings, stir and bake it in the oven for about 30-45 min on 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Add some shredded cheese when there are 10 min left for some extra goodness!And that’s it! A perfectly delicious meal. This would go well with some freshly sliced cucumbers and tomatoes. Chicken Potato Casserole With Bacon2017-08-17 08:58:22Serves 4A delicious Potato Casserole topped with chicken and healthy broccoli. A savory taste that will have you asking for more!Write a reviewPrep Time15 minCook Time30 minTotal Time45 minPrep Time15 minCook Time30 minTotal Time45 minIngredients
- 4-5 medium sized Russet Potatoes
- 4-6 heads of Broccoli
- 1 diced Onion
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1 Tbsp Seasoning Salt
- 1 Tbsp Montreal Chicken Spice
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 sachet Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 3 Tbsp Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese for the top
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Peel and cube your 4-5 russet potatoes and put them in a deep glass baking dish.
- Take your broccoli heads and cut them in half or quarters, depending on the size. Add to the baking dish along with your diced onion.
- Now, take the cubed chicken breast and fry it in a pan along with 1 tbsp oi, 1 tbsp montreal chicken spice, 1 tbsp seasoning salt and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry for about 5-10 min on medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Add everything in the baking dish with the whipping cream, sour cream, chicken bouillon and garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Mix.
- Put in the oven for 30-45 min with 425 degrees Fahrenheit. When there is only about 10 min left, add the shredded cheese.
- Enjoy warm 🙂