today I’m posting another one of my super fast meals! I’m always on the go and need to come up with supper on the last minute. So this recipe is perfect if you need something fast. It only took me half an hour to finish this!My hubby loved this stir fry - even though rice is not his favorite! Click To TweetHe loves when I make up food, because it always turns out the best he states. I hope you enjoy it as much as he did!
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 1/2 cups or 300g Pork, cubed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1 cup or 200g Broccoli
- 1-2 Tbsp Seasoning Salt
- 1-2 minced garlic cloves (could be substituted for 1 Tbsp garlic powder)
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Pepper Spice
- 1 Tbsp Tex Mex Spice
- salt, pepper to taste
- Take your 1 cup of rice and boil it with 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt.
- In a pan, roast the cubed pork with a little bit of oil.
- When the pork is halfway done (usually about 3 minutes) add the minced onion, garlic clove and all your spices. Stir frequently.
- While that is cooking, cut your pepper and broccoli. Insert when everything is roasted.
- Finally, add your rice when it is fully cooked and stir until everything is evenly.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if necessary. Serve as is 🙂